PRIVACY / T&C’S
- The material on this website is intended only to provide a summary and general overview Of Cocoon Restaurant and Beach Club and the services we provide.
- It should be noted that whilst we have made every attempt to ensure the content is correct and current, the information contained within this website is subject to continuous change and as such, we do not guarantee its currency or correctness due to any oversights, errors or delays that may occur.
- Cocoon Restaurant and Beach Club takes no responsibility in any way to anyone for any loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with, the use of this website or any of its content, to the maximum extent permitted by law. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer viruses and any subsequent loss which may occur. We recommend that prior to downloading any files, photos or information, an appropriate virus check should be conducted.
- Please note that this website and the information contained within it, is subject to continuous change. Whilst Cocoon Restaurant and Beach Club provides links to other sites, we take no responsibility as to the accuracy or currency of information on those sites.
- When you enter information in our dynamic forms for enquiries or to sign up to our newsletters we will ask you for personal information. This information will only be used as a part of Cocoon Restaurant and Beach Club’s private database and will never be sold or passed onto any third party providers or suppliers
- When you send an email or other communications to Cocoon we may retain those communications in order to process your enquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services
- Information we collect may be used to improve our services and offerings and the development of new offerings